Me and my moody moments.

Feeling so irritated this morning.

I was feeling fine when I woke up and was looking forward to work and then this! Didn’t know what happened, it just happened. That fast. That quick! And so I thought I could write down what my thoughts are even random ones so I can just get this out of my system.


 
Let me put things into perspective. When I got in the office I saw my workstation so messy (I think this has to do with what I am feeling right now). That’s one of my pet peeve: messy desks/ dirty workstation and the like. Who would want a dirty and messy desk, would you? I mean I for one cannot work when I see things that aren’t in order, when things aren’t supposed to be where it is – that freaks the hell out of me. My inner obsessive compulsive kicks in! Yes, they can place things on my desk but please be sure to fix it and not just throw it like you don’t mind! I don’t care if you are a messy freak but don’t include me to that.

 
Enough of my rants and now let’s just go to the rules I want and is thinking when I finally have a business on my own. Here are some that I think could work in a business:
  • Please clean after you. You should care about who is going to use that area next and not think the next person will just clean this and make it tidy.
  • Keep workspace in order, neat, and tidy. Remember it will not just be you who will see your workstation. It will be seen by everyone in the company even customers. I mean what would our customers think when they see that our place is so filthy, right? Think about it.
  • Please be mindful. Keep things in order, organize your things, and throw away garbage. Would you want your workstation to be seen as untidy, unclean, and messy? HELL, NO! I don’t want myself to be regarded as the messy type of person. My parents didn’t bring me up like that. And certainly will my future daughters/sons won’t grow up as one.

So I am still not doing well and still feel so irritated. I need to divert these feelings and would just work on the stuff I need to do and hopefully I would feel much better.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coron, Palawan - Heaven is a place on earth

CDO-Bukidnon-Camiguin (March 3-4, 2011)