My Happiness...True Happiness 01


Lots of times people have different meanings when they talk about the word HAPPINESS. Others may describe it as an instant feel of joy and fondness. Other may also say that their Happiness may come in different forms. It may be in the form like money, hobbies, people and etc. But what does true happiness means?

The experience of happiness is one of those general terms people say when they are joyful like, "I feel good emotionally." A lot of times people use different terms to describe what feels good for them. For some it might be excitement, passion, exhilaration, or even fulfillment, and freedom. For others they might feel that they are more at peace, content, capable, hopeful, satisfied, and comfortable feeling. Whatever and how people describe it, it all sums to one thing “I am Happy!”


But for others, happiness cannot be measured by anything in this world. No money or material stuff can ever replace true happiness; true happiness coming from your loved ones. True happiness doesn’t come from material things but it is coming from the joy you have when you’re with someone really special. The feeling you don’t want to end and the feeling you want to experience forever. Cheesy I must say but I think that is true happiness.


When you love someone, you are happy, ecstatic to see your special someone and looking forward to spend the day with him. When you love someone and knowing that the special person also loves you back, that is when you feel true happiness.

I am very happy. I can say that I found the true meaning of Happiness and that is in the form of my special one, Julius. I wasn't expecting that I will find true happiness with him. Our story is simple yet really special. We are friends then became super close friends and until we became best of friends. We always share our thoughts, problems and laughter together. He became my best friend and he was always there for me every time. Then magic came and we found LOVE with each other. Actually, we never really saw it coming.

I am happy with him! People might say that our relationship is a bit premature because we are just starting out. "Things will still change", they will say that but our answer is "yes, things will change, but both of us will never change."

He is my life and every passing day, I am falling in love with him more. He gave me the happiness I deserve. He showed me what the true meaning of Happiness is. He loves me the way I am supposed to be loved. He knows how to be sensitive in lots of things and aspects.

See, my happiness brings out the person in me. He keeps me joyful and makes me laugh. He gives me the love that I deserve. I will keep him forever. No one and no one can ever take his place anymore. I can see myself spending forever with him.... I can myself loving him unconditionally.

Everyone can find True Happiness. It is in the matter of waiting for the right person and not expecting a person to be the way you want him to be. In that way, you will find happiness with each other because your relationship is simple and not expectant. For some of you, you might not believe what I am telling you but what can I say, I am truly happy and I found TRUE HAPPINESS...MY HAPPINESS...

If ever you will be reading this or you are reading this my HAPPINESS, i hope you like it....
you are my FOREVER...

-01-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coron, Palawan - Heaven is a place on earth

Me and my moody moments.

CDO-Bukidnon-Camiguin (March 3-4, 2011)