ah the Beach!


Philippines, a wonderful country..land of the warmest sunshine... a good place to roam and see its beauty and wonders.. and surely you will be amazed!

How did i become an avid wanderer? coming from parents who are both an adventurer, i for the fact is born an adventurer... a water baby for i learned how to swim first before even walking! Both my parents loved the beach so much they even brought me there when i was still about 5 mos old. that's my first beach experience....

Lets see, in the phillippines i have been to: Laguna, Batangas, Tagaytay, Ilocos regions, Baguio, Bicol ( my mom came from there), hmmmmm and many place else...just dont remember where...oh mindoro (galera) and this April, we will go to BORACAY!

Yep! ive gone through a number of places and will never stop going to other places! I am an avid fan of adventure. going to places i have never been before..eating foods that can either stimulate my appetite or will make me sick! hahahahaha!

You see, one of my favorite spot to go to is to hit the Beach! why? because it so amazing there! Black sand, gray sand, or may it be white sand... i will be there! i enjoy spending my time at the beach. sun basking in the sand... walking... having fun and of course SWIMMING! i may be afraid of heights but not in the ocean, I am not! people call me a water baby! i love soaking under the sun..feeling the warm sunshine on my tanned body. Drinking cool drinks which may be a liquor, cool juice refreshment and/or soda! i love the feel of the warm sunshine plus the cold water splashing. love the view under the sea by means of snorkeling and scuba diving. and love to kayak and explore hidden paradise.

what i love about the beach is the freedom one can do there. We could wear our skimpiest bikini without worrying what other people may tell about you. of course, that's the beach! what the hell should we wear? :)

Most of my friends they call me taong-dagat... hahahaha! i earned my name because of my love for the beach... well it's true...no doubt about it. hahahha

anyways, my love for the beach would extend till my last dying breath.... in the Beach, I could care less about whats going on in the metro (which i like very much!), be away from the hassle and bustle in the metro, be one with nature and ENJOY every bit that I am in the beach!

Well see you my fellow water babies on the beach! Be safe..peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coron, Palawan - Heaven is a place on earth

Me and my moody moments.

CDO-Bukidnon-Camiguin (March 3-4, 2011)